How to Play
- Players form pairs.
- Have all players, in their pairs, form a large circle using as much of the gym as possible.
- Have pairs face opposite directions so each player is facing one of two possible directions.
- Identify a line in the gym for each direction the players are to run to (this will help prevent any collisions).
- Play begins with fast music for players to run to.
- Stop the music and players run to their partner, meet them, and sit down back to back.
- Once all the students are sitting back to back the round is over.
- Players then stand and wait for another round to begin.
- Play as many rounds as desired.