How to Play:
- Select one player to be the leader and have all of the other players spread out across the play area.
- The leader will either call out ‘chicken pie’, ‘peas’, ‘spaghetti’, ‘carrots’, or ‘ice cream’. When the leader shouts CHICKEN PIE players must run around the room.
- When the leader shouts PEAS players must make little balls on the floor with their bodies.
- When the leader shouts SPAGHETTI players must stand still and wiggle their bodies.
- When the leader shouts CARROTS the group must stand still with their hands on their head.
- When he shouts ICE CREAM the group will freeze (stop moving).
- If a player is caught not doing the action that the leader called or moving when they are supposed to freeze, they become the new leader and the previous leader joins the other players.