Find A Challenge
How to Play:
- Place at least one lid around the gym as there are students (even a few more would be better).
- On each lid write an activity the students are to do when the music stops. (Examples are crunches, hopping or running on the spot, jumping jacks etc.)
- Flip the lids over so the activity cannot be seen.
- Start the music and have students run around the gym until the music stops.
- When the music stops students go to the closest lid and flip it over.
- Students do the activity on the lid they are closest to until the music starts again.
- Before leaving the activity make sure the players flip the lid back over so the other players can’t see the activity.
- Players can also run with a partner and do the activities together.
- Play for as long as desired.