How to Play:
- Form groups of 2.
- Each student should have a hula hoop and 3-4 bean bags.
- Place the hoops about 3 to 4 meters apart from each other and put the 3-4 bean bags inside the hula hoop.
- Have each player stand in the hula hoop.
- On the word “GO!” the players will run to their partner’s hoop, pick up one bean bag and return it to his own hoop.
- Continue to run and pick up bags until told to “STOP!” (about 1 minute).
- Switch partners and go again.
- To increase the difficulty expand the groups to 3 or 4 players in which to steal bean bags from.