PB & J
How to Play:
- Divide players into 2 groups. One group is ‘peanut butter’ and the other is ‘jam’.
- Play music and have players run around the play space – vary the style of movement.
- When the music is stopped players must find a matching partner to make PB & J.
- Start the music and continue to play for a few times with players finding a different matching partner each time.
- Same as above but create a third group of players to be ‘bread’ slices. Make sure to have an even number of players to make 2 slices for the sandwich.
- When the music stops players must create a combination of 2 slices of bread, peanut butter and jam.
- Start the music and continue to play a few times with players finding different matches for their PB & J sandwich.