Rock Paper Scissors-Progress to 10
Before starting be sure to show the players the signals of Rock, Paper, Scissors and which signals defeats the other. (Scissor beats paper, paper beats rock, and rock beats scissors).
How to Play:
- Have players in pairs to begin.
- Using pylons mark the playing area into 10 levels or stations.
- Have all students start at level 3 of the playing area then begin round 1.
- The winners advance to the next level while the losers go down a level. (Winners proceed to level 4, losers proceed to level 2).
- The goal is to reach level 10 first.
- For all the students that get to level 1 have them do 10 jumping jacks, or an activity of the teacher’s choice, then start again from level 1.
- Note: If the student at level 1 keeps losing they must do an activity after every round until they win.