How to Play:
- Explain the various signals and matching actions before playing.
- SHIP – run to the wall the teacher is pointing to
- SHORE – run to the opposite wall
- CLAMS – find a partner. One person sits with his knees raised. The other partner sits on their knees
- CRABS – find a partner and stand back-to-back. Bend over and hold your partner’s hands through your legs. Move sideways in any direction
- SARDINES – all students run to the middle of the gym, carefully sit down and squeeze as close together as possible
- DOLPHINS – form circles of 4 or 5. Move in a circular motion, making a diving action.
- SHARK – lay down as quickly as possible with 1, 2, 3 or 4 other students. Lock arms to protect each other
- The teacher will play the shark who is calling out all the signals.
- The teacher is looking to “gobble up” any food.
- If the shark tags a student, than that student has to do 5 jumping jacks and then returns to the game