How to Play:
- Form groups of 6 or 7.
- Each group forms a circle and sits down facing each other.
- Each group has one bean bag. Only one student from each circle holds the bean bag.
- One student stands outside the circle, opposite of the student who has the bean bag.
- On”GO” the student passes the bean bag around the circle.
- Passes can only be made from side to side, not across and the direction of the passes may change at any time.
- The student on the outside runs around the circle trying to tag the back of the student who has the bean bag.
- If the player with the bean bag gets tagged, they switch places.
If no one gets tagged after one minute, switch places with someone sitting in the circle.